Providing extreme flexibility, Fiberbuilt’s patent-pending Composite Seal Technology is integrated to provide a pig with the only true multidiameter capability in the industry.
- The extreme flexibility, range and resiliency of the composite seal construction allows the pig to easily transit any pipe schedule changes, and other minor ID anomalies or diameter restrictions
- Even significant challenges such as nominal pipeline diameter changes are also easily accommodated with the composite seal assembly
- Extensively tested and proven to transit the pipeline diameter changes as specified
- Available with patented Fiberbuilt Composite Seals in 3-4 inch, 3-6 inch, 4-6 inch, 4-8 inch, and 6-8 inch configurations
- Custom sizes and designs available
Multi-Diameter Pig with Fiberbuilt Composite Seals
The patented flexible brush/diaphragm/brush seal design allows for low differential pressure pigging through pipeline diameter changes, dented sections, and pipelines with low flow rates and pressures.